Friday, February 24, 2006

Ellen is the COOLEST organizer ever!


As some of you know, I have the world's greatest professional organizer helping me whip my office into shape! I've been fortunate to have so much business I haven't made the time to keep up with the organization and my space is NOT cool. YET. Soon it will be. Enter Ellen Damaschino of Neat Organizing. She's a hoot, we hit it off immediately! I got to take images of Ellen for her soon-to-be updated website! Last week we went to the hipest Office Supply store called OFFICE - it's on NE Alberta. I wanted to capture Ellen's cool personality and Office was the perfect place for the lifestyle shoot! Attached are some of my favorite images. Hope you like them! And I'll post Ellen's new site once it's live! Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home