Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hot New Album!

I'm going to be offering an additional line of albums and am SO EXCITED about it! Click here to see the desgin of my first studio sample - http://www.albumdesignreview.com/kjervis/ These images are from Marty and Brittany's beautiful wedding a little over a month ago. They are so awesome! And when I met with B. & M. to show them their wedding day images I mentioned to Brittany I absolutley LOVE her lipstick... I was asking where I could get some and she told me it's discontinued and get this - she GAVE me the tube from her purse! How sweet is that? Anyway, the album should arrive on my doorstep in three to four weeks! If anyone out there is interested in seeing it live and in person, give me a call or shoot me an email! These albums work SO WELL for weddings, birth stories, even kiddie portrait sessions. Good stuff I tell ya!

Cheers,
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home