Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cari & PJ's Wonderful Wedding!

What a treat to photograph this couple's special day! Cari and PJ are an amazing couple and their day was fantastic. They were married at the Pelican Pub and Brewery in Pacific City and the weather was gloriously mild. I was thrilled we were able to do many of the portraits outside taking advantage of the stunning beach setting and lovely light. Cari and PJ had a very special, intimate ceremony and celebration with their family and close friends. The love and happiness in the room was palpable and it was an honor to be part of the day. Many thanks, Cari and PJ - I wish you and your family all the very best. Enjoy your slideshow: http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/DonwayWed/index.html

And a huge thanks to my friend Alexis of Jasmine Photography (www.jasminephotography.com) for shooting with me! You're awesome, talented and so much fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine Photography said...

Katie, the images look great! I'm positive they will love them. Thanks for inviting me along, until the next shoot:)

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home