Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Off to Jamaica - please don't hate me!






Yes, this afternoon I'm off to Jamaica to photograph my first destination wedding!!!!!!!!!!!! Angie and Aaron, an AMAZING, generous, fun and HOT couple (just WAIT to see their images... you'll see what I'm talking about!!!) are tying the knot in luxurious Negril, Jamaica (www.couples.com) on Friday and they asked if I'd come along as their photographer! Hummmm, guess what my answer was?!! Angie, Aaron, their 35 guests, along with my dear friend and frequent assistant Rosemary and I will be staying at a gorgeous, all inclusive resort on a white sand beach!!! My goodness... it doesn't get much better than this, does it? I'm very grateful for this opportunity - thank you SOOO much, Angie and Aaron - see you Thursday in Negril! And to my loyal blog readers, stay tuned for killer images from the trip! I'll be back in Portland the night of May 7th. Oh and a HUGE thank you to my lovely client and friend Joanna (I photographed Joanna and Christian's wedding in October - here's the slideshow: http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/SusickFinal/index.html) for the referral! And lastly, thank you to my clients (including Chelsea and Daniel, Laura and Joe, Tom and Bridgett, the Kirwan Family, the Daniels Family, the Moroney family, Sophie and Ada, the Golstein family, Elizabeth and Prashant, Ashley and Andy and the Maudes...) who are patiently waiting for their images and/or slideshows... the busy season has begun and I'm a bit behind in my editing - haven't been able to turn things out quite as quickly as I'd like. I've been shooting like a mad woman! Will be worth the wait! Enjoy the photos of Negril I found online (I didn't shoot them, obvoiusly, haven't made it there yet!) Ciao, friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine Photography said...

It's so beautiful...can't wait to see the pics!!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home