Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bindon Bray & co.












My dear friends Brian and Leslie were recently in town and I had the privilege of meeting their precious son, Bindon and taking their first family portraits! We chose the beautiful Chinese Gardens as our backdrop. Can you believe how blue Bindon's eyes are? I don't think I've ever seen such a gorgeous color! Thanks so much, Brian and Leslie - was so great seeing you again and meeting your beautiful Bindon. Here's the link to your slideshow http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/BrayFam/

3 Comments:

Blogger Crissy Willis said...

that last shot is amazing!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah@mommyinjapan said...

He looks like a GAP baby.

Awesome pictures!

6:51 PM  
Blogger nicole wickens-smith said...

great shots! the last one made me laugh out loud, what a cutie!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home