Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Away from the studio and Thanksgiving...



I'm heading off to California to visit friends and family for Thanksgiving - looking so forward to quality time with loved ones! I depart early tomorrow (yikes, in just a few hours and I haven't even thought about packing!!) and return late the 26th. Back in action on the 27th... watch for lots of blog updates that week! While in California, my sister Claire and I are hosting a shower for our sister Jen, who's getting married next summer in Reno! Yes, I'm photographing, and yes I'm also a co-maid of honor! Lucky for me I have amazing photographer friends so I know for sure I'll have a killer second shooter covering the ceremony for me while I'm standing up for my sister! Anyway, here are two photos of the fabulous Jen and her awesome husband-to-be, Dave!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know I sure have a lot to be thankful for - my list is long but includes good health, amazing friends (new, lifelong and somewhere in-between), a fabulous career which I love, awesome family, new beginnings, computers, Canon 5Ds and L-Series Lenses, blogs, slideshows, wonderful clients, coffee, my VitaMix, my Subaru, my craftsman house, my electric blanket, old photographs, childhood memories... I could go on and on....

2 Comments:

Blogger Annagrace said...

Have a wonderful trip! And I agree--new beginnings is high on my list too. Life always seems to turn out different than planned, but sometimes it turns out even better...

3:30 PM  
Blogger Karli Del Biondo said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Katie! Give Kerrie a hug for me (and kisses to Abbie & Isaac). Karli

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home