Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dental Practice Headshots, etc.






This morning I took headshots for Dr. Debi Huyssoon and her staff. Debi is a friend of ours - she and Matt (my hubby of 8 years) graduated from OHSU together last May! Matt came along with me and helped me set up the backdrop and lighting systems. He was a very good assistant - I could get used to having him join me on shoots ;-) If you're looking for a dentist in Hillsboro, check out Dr. Huyssoon's website for info: www.drhuyssoon.com

I also had the privilege of taking photos at Debi's son Brayden's birth several months ago - I've posted a few of those images as well.

Lastly, I took a few photos of my cute hubby Matt today so I've got to post at least one!

Enjoy this lovely Sunday - I'm off to my friend Cindy's baby shower (I also took birth photos of Cindy's beautiful daughter Sophia a year and a half ago and schedule permitting, I'll be documenting the new baby's first moments of life in the next month or so)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home