Saturday, April 08, 2006

Photo shoot then off to VEGAS!

This morning I had the privilege of taking family portraits for the Coffee family. CJ, Amy and their three adorable children (Mia (6), Austin (2) and Sidney (less than 2 months)) have been living in Tunisia (Northern Africa, bordering the Mediterranean Sea) for the past year. They have been back in Portland the last few months and will head back to Tunisia in April. Amy's parents and brothers were included in many of the photos - and they are awesome! Probably one of the most hospitable families I've ever been around! Unfortunately it was rainy so we took the photos indoors, but luckily Amy's parents' home is beautiful and full of natural light. I shot film today - so will have to post some of my favorite images once they have been processed by my lab. Check back in about a week and a half!

On another note, I'm SUPER excited to be able to join several thousand other wedding and portrait photographers in Las Vegas for the annual WPPI convention!!!! I leave tomorrow morning and will return to Portland late Wednesday! I am super excited to make new friends and and learn learn learn from the industry's hottest leaders! I'll be back with even more enthusiasm and fresh ideas.

Cheers!
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home