Monday, June 19, 2006

Penny & Rick celebrate 40 years together!




Sunday morning I had the pleasure of photographing Penny and Rick's BEAUTIFUL family near their home at Salishan ! Their three children, two "children-in-law" and three grandkids - dispersed throughout the country (east coast, midwest and northwest) are all visiting this week to celebrate their upcoming 40th anniversary! I don't know how I got so lucky but this family, like most all of my clients, is the kindest, most sincere, fun, warm family you can imagine! We had a BLAST shooting at the beach and then they invited me to their beautiful home for a lovely lunch. I wish I could have stayed and visited longer! This is truly an awesome family. Enjoy the rest of your time together - and a special thank you to Tiffany for making the arrangements! Here is your slideshow: http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/VanElslander/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

Katie... these are so so good! this is one of the best family shoots i've seen in a long time.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home