Thursday, August 24, 2006

My friends the Tuttles






I recently had the opportunity to hang out with and photograph the lovely Tuttle Family. Ann and I have been close friends for 29 years! She, her brother Dave, Claire (one of my beloved sisters) and me were an inseparable group growing up. Our moms were best friends and so were the four of us. Swimming, hide and seek, mission impossible, slumber parties.... we had many fun adventures together. Ahh, good times. Anyway, now Anne's a mom to two lovely, sweet children and her hubby Rian isn't so bad either. They are a wonderful, loving family and it was such a treat to hang out with them. Thanks for the fun time, hospitality and good conversation Ann and Rian. Lots 'o love - and enjoy your slideshow! http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/Tuttle/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home