Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Chelsea & Daniel's Engagement Session!












We headed out to the Oregon Zoo for some fun and photos a few weeks back. Chelsea and Daniel were SO AWESOME - I was very late - No only was Hwy 26 closed but Burnside was limited to ONE LANE for part of the day - of course the time I was trying like mad to get to the zoo! I finally got there and we all had a lot of fun. Daniel even made an attempt to ignore his Blackberry - it was hard to do since it kept going off. Popular guy! Oh and one of the elephants was having a birthday so lots of people were wearing these crazy paper elephant ear hats. I TOTALLY tried to get Chelsea and Daniel to model a pair but it was a no go. Next time, perhaps? Thanks, guys... I'm really looking forward to photographing your wedding day - you're are awesome! Enjoy your slideshow! http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/BushnellEngagement/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home