Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Montana wedding fun and crashing computers!

I returned home from VERY RURAL central Montana the other day... was there for Brad and Nicole's AMAZING wedding weekend extravaganza! I wasn't the photographer (although of course I took many photos - stay tuned for some faves) I was a bridesmaid! Fun yet weird to be on the other side of the camera at a wedding! The wedding took place on Nic's family ranch and was absolutely fantastic - and Nicole's family was the epitome of hospitality. Anyway, back to reality now. I came home to a CRASHED COMPUTER! I've had one of my techie friends look at it - no luck so far. Hopefully one of my other computer whiz friends will be on the case soon. Thank GOD for DVD backups! I'm optimistic I'll be able to recover most or all of my data, it's just taking time. Also, I believe I may have missed a day or two of emails - so if you've sent me one and I haven't responded, please re-email me (katiejervis@comcast.net is the best address) or call me on my cell 503.453.7786.

Have a safe and happy 4th!

Cheers,
Katie

1 Comments:

Blogger Miller Family said...

You were in Montana??? Next time you're through, we need to get together!!! Hope you had a fun trip.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home