Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Starbucks Show!











If you have a chance this month, visit the Starbucks on NW 23rd and Hoyt and you'll see my work gracing the walls - I am the "featured artist" this month! A HUGE thank you to my wonderful client and friend, Angie, who took care of this project for me while I was out of town (at the coast for Madeline and Brent's wedding). Angie, you're the BEST! Angie is the gorgeous bride who was married in Jamaica last month - many of the prints hanging in Starbucks feature Angie and her hot new hubby, Aaron! Other fabulous clients you'll see gracing the Starbucks walls include Erica and Sung, Leah, Stephanie, Kim, Amber and Peter, Rachel and Nate, and Nicole and Joe. Thanks to my amazing clients who make me look good!

1 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

cool! those prints looks awesome!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home