Friday, May 25, 2007

Sophie's "Day in the Life" session!















I did my first "Day in the Life" session with precious Sophie a few weeks back. I spent several hours with her as she played, napped, bathed, ate, etc. It was precious - I loved every minute of it. Sophie's dear little friend Ada came over to play, too, so stay tuned for adorable Ada photos!

These "Day in the Life" sessions are very special - if you're interested in additional information, call or email me!

Tiff, it was a pleasure spending time with you and Sophie. See you soon my friend! Enjoy your slideshow: http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/SophieDayinLifeA/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole wickens-smith said...

I LOVE THESE Katie! awesome job capturing the every day in a delightful way!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home