Monday, May 14, 2007

Aaron & Angie in Jamaica!




















I haven't had the opportunity to spend a ton of time editing Angie and Aaron's Jamaica wedding - but I do want to display some of my initial faves! As I mentioned in a previous blog entry, the amazing Angie and Aaron took me along to Jamaica to document their wedding. It was completely amazing - the resort, the service, the beach, the scenery, Angie and Aaron and their friends and family - what a once in a lifetime experience! Rosemary and I had a fabulous time - we didn't want to come home! Angie was the most radiant, stunning bride imaginable... and I can't say enough about their friends and family who joined them in this celebration. What a very, very special way to begin a new life together. Congratulations, Aaron and Angie - I'm SO GLAD I was able to play a part in documenting and preserving your special memories. Here's to new friendships! Enjoy your slideshow (the first - there will probably be additional versions once I get through the rest of the editing!!) http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/SlovicWedding/index.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary Ragusa said...

Dude! It's beautiful!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! It's taking me back to our wonderful wedding holiday!
Love ya,
Rosey

7:03 PM  
Blogger angie said...

You two leave me speachless! The pictures are more than I could have ever asked for. Here is to a new friendship!
Angie

1:34 PM  
Blogger hvk said...

katie- your photos are Stunning with a capital "S!" seriously some of the most gorgeous beach images i have ever seen- you've got it!

7:35 AM  
Blogger cslovick said...

Best Wishes to Aaron and Angie Tabaczynski! :) We love you!

as for the pics..

Katie and Rosemary may be the best photographers out there.

Thanks for such phenomenal pictures

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home