Friday, November 30, 2007

The Donway Family!














I recently went to the coast to photograph the fabulous Donways in their favorite location - Pacific City! We battled the cold, rain and wind and despite the dreary weather, everyone seemed to have fun - good sports all around! Speaking of sports, this clan is all about the Red Socks as you'll see... AND the final game of the world series was being played the afternoon of our session! I was rooting for the Angels, unfortunately for me. We all know how that one ended! Anyway, I had a blast with this family. If you recognize them it's because Cari was one of my brides - she and PJ were married at the fabulous Pelican Pub last December! And now she's not only a client but a dear friend! Cari and Ali, thanks so much - enjoy your Slideshow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home