Saturday, December 22, 2007

Alexis + Stephen

























I had the privilege of documenting Alexis and Steve's wedding day and it couldn't have been more fabulous. My last wedding of the calendar year - talk about going out in style! I fell in love with Alexis and Steve the first time I met them - they love each other so much, have this amazing energy and seem to ALWAYS have a blast together. Oh, and they're hot! ;-) So, they tied the knot November 3rd - it was a glorious, rain free day and the autumn leaves were in full glory. I always LOVE when I get to begin photo coverage at the salon - and Alexis' salon of choice was Vis a Vis - they did an amazing job! After beautification, the gang headed over the hotel... then first look and portraits in the beautiful park blocks. We had stunning light - I, of course, was thrilled and had a BALL. Alexis and Stephen are so much fun and so are their friends and family - made my job so easy! After group portraits we had a few minutes downtown for some urbanish portraits with Alexis and Stephen... could have photographed them for hours longer but we had to get to the church of course! Their ceremony at The First Unitarian Church was very special. Following the ceremony, the party started at the Acadian Ballroom in North Portland. The newlyweds and the photo/video team did another brief photo session on Alberta - we pretty much got run out of the first bar we went into but found a welcoming second. Anyway, back to the party at the Acadian... so much fun... guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves - Alexis and Stephen, you know h0w to throw a party! Thank you SO MUCH - it's been a true pleasure getting to you know you and working with you. Here's your Slideshow! Happy Holidays! Oh and a HUGE thank you to the fabulous Laura of New Moon Photography for shooting with me - you're amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary Ragusa said...

gorgeous wedding! beautiful photos.
You're a rock star!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sarah@mommyinjapan said...

I just love your pictures. It makes me want to get married all over again.

Merry Christmas!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home