Thursday, January 03, 2008

Away from the studio - in Tampa!

The Professional Photographers of America convention, Imaging USA, is being held in Tampa, Florida this year and I'm going! My flight departs Portland tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. (no, haven't begun packing as per my usual style) and I'll return to the studio on January 11th. I have the honor of helping represent my very favorite album company, Laguna Albums (www.LagunaAlbums.com) at the convention's trade show. Laguna Albums is the best digital flush mount album company out there.... I've been a thrilled customer for the past two years! I'm super excited to be going on this trip... photography seminars/information, Laguna Albums promotion, meeting friends old and new AND spending time with my favorite guy (Tony Bisson - http://www.bissonweddings.com/) in the sunny and beautiful city that is Tampa - what could be better? Happy New Year everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy Willis said...

be sure and stop by the boutwell studio booth and check out the "totally rad action mix" -it rules!
www.boutwellstudio.com
:D

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home