Friday, May 23, 2008

Just got home from a whirlwind trip to Southern California - my dear friend Sue and I visited our dear (and pregnant with twin girls!!!!) friends Amy and Andy in Redlands! They just moved into a lovely new home - it was especially fun to see the girls' pink and black room... can't wait to visit again once Grace and Faith are born! Along with catching up with Amy and Sue, a highlight was giving Andy and Amy their belated shower gift - four tiny, gorgeous vintage dresses I picked up at Flutter (designed by Frocky Jack Morgan) several months ago, not even knowing Amy was carrying TWO GIRLS (but secretly hoping)! While there I photographed Dr. Amy's third year residents in action at three Inland Empire area hospitals -- assisted by fabulous Sue -- and also did a super fun maternity shoot for Amy and Andy in an orange grove! Stay tuned for photos soon! As I just got home, I haven't even downloaded the cards yet, but Tony (who I got to spend a day and a half with) grabbed this fun shot of the three amigos....Tomorrow Angie and I are headed to Eugene for Matt and Marie's wedding - can't wait, it's going to be fabulous! And it will be so fun to see the Keever Family again, too!

Next week we'll have several new blog posts from recent sessions so be sure to check back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home