Thursday, May 01, 2008

Missing Cell Phone!


I made a poor decision this evening and photographed with my cell phone in the pocket of my jean jacket. The shoot went really well, Trevor is such a nice, easygoing and cute (if I may say so) high school senior! As I was heading back to my car after our session on the waterfront, I noticed my phone was missing. Trevor was so sweet and insisted on retracing our steps with me while dialing my number over and over in attempt to hear the ring. No luck. If you've been trying to call me, chances are you're using my cell phone, the only personal and business number I've used for years. Interestingly enough, my NEW STUDIO PHONE is all set up as of today - so if you need to get in touch with me, please email or call the studio at 503.284.6035

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home