Friday, March 28, 2008

Natalie + Sean















Angie and I had the privilege of documenting Natalie and Sean's wedding day on January 19th. It was a blustery, rainy day but wouldn't you know it, we had some amazing rain breaks which allowed us to go outside for some gorgeous natural light mini-portrait sessions! Because Natalie and Sean live in NYC, I hadn't had the opportunity to meet them prior to the wedding. When I first saw Natalie the morning of her wedding I was taken aback by her beauty - she and Sean make the most stunning couple and are SO FUN and KIND to boot! They had a lovely ceremony at St. Patricks in NW Portland followed by an AMAZING party/celebration at the Governor Hotel downtown. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my job? Thanks SO MUCH, Natalie and Sean - you are a fabulous couple and I wish you the very best!

For those of you wanting to peek, here's their Slideshow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Katie, the pictures are beautiful and so elegant! Beautiful wedding!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home