Monday, January 28, 2008

Beautiful.





Those of you who know me well know I have a slight obsession with brooches. It borders on the unhealthy. When I recently met with the designers who are going to help re-brand my studio (I will soon be Kate Kelly Photography!!! so stay tuned for exciting updates and a fresh, fabulous new look) they asked me to identify a few things I love. Some of my answers were red lipstick, letterpress cards, anything Anthropologie sells, and brooches - especially vintage brooches. They're so delicate and colorful and pretty and stylish. Brooches make me happy. Above are photos of two favorites from my collection. Leave a comment and let me know if YOU like brooches... or what it is YOU have a borderline unhealthy love for!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie Tabaczynski said...

I do love Brooches, but I don't have any. My "second" mom wears them all the time and I think they are such a compliment to an outfit!

9:56 AM  
Blogger hvk said...

i can't wait to see your new site- brooches, red lipstick and letterpress- hell yes!
a few of my favorite things: knee high boots, artisan jewelry, tattoos, my dog adeline, mac n'cheese!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Photography said...

Ohh, I'm so excited for you! Love the pics of the brooches...so you! Can't wait to see what they new logo is like.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Crissy Willis said...

oh anthropologie, why do you haunt my dreams...
i am obsessed w/ cardigans, thomas jefferson, goat cheese, and all things 'wedding'
brooches and lockets are also amazing.
can't wait to see the new look!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Tanell said...

I would have to say one of my unhealthy obsessions would have to be your blog!!! I can't wait to see your new changes, Miss Katie Kelly!!! I hope you add a boudoir section....everyone should do it, (so liberating!), it is also a new obsession! I already want to do it again!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home