Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Heart the Hernandez Family!

The three amigos! Aren't they precious?




Dear DJ, he's an amazing big brother and has the most tender heart!

Julian - the youngest and such a firecracker. Isn't he adorable?







Auntie Katie giving photo lessons! And receiving kisses from the boys!









Evan captured my heart from day one. His was the first birth story I ever photographed!


The Beautiful Family!

This family means the world to me.... Syb is like a sister - she's been a faithful friend to me the past five years - I wouldn't have made it through the down times without her! Celebrating up times has been awesome, too! Syb and Dom, can't tell you how much I adore you and your boys... wishing you the VERY BEST in your adventures in Morocco. Hope to visit you there! All my love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home