Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet Angie!


As some of you know, one of my dreams recently came true... I now have a Studio Manager to help me run Katie Jervis Photography (soon to be Kate Kelly Photography)! Angie is a dream come true! She began working with me one day a month in September, and as of March, she's been working 30 hours per week! Angie has a brilliant personality, a creative eye, passion for photography and is highly efficient and organized. She is helping me bring structure to the studio, catch up on projects I'm behind on and is taking care of so many day-to-day tasks! Our goal is to provide the very best service and experience possible! Many of you may recognize her - Angie and Aaron were married in Negril, Jamaica in May of 2007 and I was fortunate enough to be their photographer! Stay tuned for exciting news and updates from the studio... and join me in welcoming Angie!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole wickens-smith said...

Yay Angie!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home