Thursday, May 29, 2008

Waiting for Emmett + Magnolia!








I met Heather and Greg when they contacted me over two years ago inquiring about wedding photography. I was lucky for the opportunity to photograph their beautiful wedding at the Chinese Gardens... and even luckier to make a lifelong friend in Heather. Since we met a few short years ago, Heather and I have been through a LOT together. I think the WORLD of Heather and Greg - they are two of the coolest, kindest friends I have... and I couldn't be more thrilled for their bundles of joy who should make their appearance in the next month! Emmett and Magnolia will be two loved little babies... and I couldn't imagine two better parents than Greg and Heather. Love you guys! Here's your Slideshow!

2 Comments:

Blogger hvk said...

dearest kk-
i have tears in my eyes after seeing these. "thank you" is not enough to express how grateful we are. you captured this special time in our lives beautifully! love you!

4:44 PM  
Blogger nicole wickens-smith said...

Oh my gosh! Heather is absolutely beautiful. I love these photos-the 1st and 5th images are my favs-so unique!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home