Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Beloved Sister and her Beloved Dave!














My beautiful sister Jen and her fabulous fiancee Dave were recently in town for our dear Cousin Missy's wedding (yes, I photographed, will be on the blog next week!!!). We shot their e-session at the scene of the crime - where it all began! Their first date started out at Starbucks. They each liked what they saw in each other so they then extended the date beyond coffee. They headed across the street to The Baghdad Theater and caught a film. Since it was still going so well, Jen and Dave walked down to Hawthorne Cafe for a meal. That evening was the first of many dates and the start of their beautiful relationship.

They will be married at
CalNeva Resort on the California Nevada border in July and I'm honored to photograph AND serve as co-maid of honor with our sister, Claire. Dave and Jen, I love you guys and can't wait to see you next month! Enjoy your Slideshow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hi Katie,
I'm a friend of Farah's, I just moved to Portland and am getting into the photography business. She mentioned your blogspot and how fantastic your work is. I just wanted to let you know that I think your shots are gorgeous, I love how fun and natural they are. Thanks for lending some inspiration! Have a great wedding season!!

Sara

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home