Saturday, April 22, 2006

Congratulations Brittany & Marty!!!! (and check out the slideshow!)

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Brittany and Martin's wedding day... and it was a BLAST. They are a gorgeous couple, SO easygoing, FUN and completely in love. Oh and their wedding day was also the one year anniversary of their first date! Their wedding was at the beautiful Oaks Pioneer Church in Sellwood and the reception was held at a relative's gorgeous home in Oregon City. Brittany & Marty - I had a blast with you guys. Thanks for making my job easy and making me look good (see how well you photograph - sheesh!). Since I’m UNABLE TO POST PHOTOS to my blog these past two days (something’s going on with the blogger server or something) I will post the link to their beautiful slideshow instead! Be sure your speakers are on, click here and ENJOY! http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/Brittany&Marty/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home