Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy season!

I've been blisfully busy (nice alliteration, eh?) and haven't been able to process images yet - first blog post sans accompanying photos. Soon, though! Since my last post I met my 7/7/07 Bride and Groom, Lynette and Tom - they are a fabulous couple and will be exchanging vows at the groom's gorgeous family nursery! Super exciting! I also met Crystal and Ben who's wedding I have the privilege of photographing next July! They are adorable and oh so sweet. They attended Dan and Carrie's wedding at Bridal Veil Lakes a few weeks back! A few days ago I got to meet little Julian and his hip parents Verity and Jason. We had a fun session at Normandale Park! Watch for his slideshow soon! Friday evening I had the privilege of photographing Mr. and Mrs. Chuck and Ann Hutchin's 50th Anniversary celebration at Portland City Grill. They are folks with hearts of gold. And still super in love - it's amazing. Saturday I photographed Nate and Rachel's fantastic wedding. So arty and creative... the details were amazing - it was obvious how much thought and attention Nate and Rachel put into everything. I really, really enjoyed this couple! Then Sunday was spent with Leah and Jessie as they tied the knot! Gorgeous, special ceremony at Mt. Tabor complete with Jewish customs which were so beautiful. I felt to blessed to be a part of capturing their day! The reception was at the lovely Chart House - great food, music (local band Kung Pow Chickens), view, wonderful day! Today was spent editing, editing, editing! I want to thank my wonderful clients for your patience. It's been a bit of an overwhelming summer - lots of contributing factors including back to back to back to back, etc. sessions (weddings, births, engagement sessions, family sessions), recent conversion to digital, rolling out new products (slideshows, various albums, etc.) and much more. Despite the hectic schedule and various adjustments, I still wake up every day so thankful to be doing what I love. Thank you Ericka and Sung, Katie and Joel, Katie and Scotty, Kristy and Steve, Laura and Justin, Kristin, Jaime and Erich, Cheney, Scout and all my other gracious, fabulous clients. You all are the best!!! And STAY TUNED for slideshows galore in the next several days!!!

Ciao!
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home