Monday, September 25, 2006

Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. Kim.





A few weeks back I had the luxury of photographing the stunning and oh-so-sweet Kim in her HOT, vintage inspired wedding gown. This was actually my FIRST bridal portrait session! The thought of a traditional bridal portrait session turns me way off, but as you'll see (especially if you watch the slideshow), these aren't your grandma's bridal portraits!!! Kim is marrying very lucky, very hot, very sweet sweet Adam Philips in a matter of days! I can't WAIT to photograph their day! It's actually going to be an evening, candlelit wedding held in a wine cellar - sure to be a super special evening. Seeing as the weather is unpredictable, I wanted to make SURE we got stunning images of Kim in her breathtaking gown utilizing natural light. We sure did. Kim, thanks for such a fun time and for your willingness to make my ideas come to life. You're stunning and I'm so happy to be working with you and Adam. Oh and I bet Adam's jaw will hit the floor when he sees you in your amazing gown. Enjoy your slideshow: http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/PikeBridalA/

1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

That first shot is my favorite! Great job capturing that motion and emotion!!!

- Nathan

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home