Thursday, September 07, 2006

Congratulations Nate and Rachel!






As I indicated in my previous post, Nate and Rachel tied the knot this past Saturday at Lakeside Gardens. Their day was just beautiful all around. They had the enthusiastic love and support of so many friends and family - it was amazing! I really, really enjoyed this wedding. Nate and Rachel, thank you so much. I hope you LOVE your slideshow http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/FfolliottWdng/index.html AND I hope you're having an awesome honeymoon! And a shout out to the very fabulous MOH (maid of honor) Emily who left after the ceremony for her six month stay in Japan!

1 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

great work! looks like it was a fun wedidng. they're going to love their pics!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home