Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Wonderful Hernandez Family






I recently got to spend time with some of my favorite people - the Hernandez family. Syb is like a sister to me and I love her boys so much I can't stand it. I love being their "auntie." Among other things, I'm famous to the boys for my constant stash of gum. Evan (the charmer in the blue) was the first baby who's birth story I was privileged to photograph. Can't believe it was over three years ago! That was such a significant turning point for me, the official launch of my photography business, and just an awesome experience all around. And I also got to photograph little Julian's amazing birth story a little over a year ago! Love it, love this family! Just wish I was able to capture DJs birth story too... but trust me, I've taken MANY photos of him in the five years I've known him (and side note - he's THE kindest, most polite five year old I know). Oh and if you're looking for a Realtor, Dom is the BEST! Email me for his contact info. Thanks for everything guys, enjoy your slideshow! http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/HernandezFam/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home