Monday, October 09, 2006

Precious Brianna's Birth Story!

Saturday was quite the eventful day!. I got to photograph Kim and Adam's gorgeous, intimate wedding from 5pm-11pm. Slideshow coming soon! After the wedding I high tailed it to the hospital - Brandy and Josh's little girl was about to be born via C-section! I got to the hospital around midnight, donned scrubs, a face mask, hair net - the whole nine! I felt like a member of the Grey's Anatomy cast - it was awesome! At 1:59, precious, tiny Brianna was born! It was truly, truly amazing. I am so thankful the timing worked out so perfectly (on my end at least!) allowing me to be there to photograph the birth story! So I headed home a little after 3:30 a.m. - got a few hours of sleep - then Sunday was busy busy - three sessions scheduled - one was rained out. Watch for Lynette and Tom's engagement session and The Everett Family portrait session slideshows VERY soon. OK, back to Brianna. She was the tiniest baby I've ever seen - she weighed four pounds 15 ounces. What a precious little doll - so delicate and sweet - especially in her daddy's arms. Josh is SUCH a caring, nurturing dad and husband - it was awesome to watch. Brandy and Josh - what a pleasure meeting you and your darling Brianna. Congratulations to you - hope you love your slideshow: http://www.katiejervis.com/slideshows/GolstenBirthStory/index.html
(Bummer, having Blogger issues AGAIN and can't post images so you'll just have to watch the slideshow!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home