Monday, July 09, 2007

Congratulations Brandi and Anthony!



























This STUNNING couple married on May 20th in Marysville (North of Seattle) - it was pouring the majority of the day but it didn't get us down! We actually had a rain break just in time for a quick portrait session!

Brandi was absolutely gorgeous - you can see how much Anthony adores his bride by the way he looks at her. Amazing.

I don't yet have a slideshow created as my computer is still undergoing repairs, so enjoy the posted images (many more than usual!) and check back soon for the slideshow and online image gallery!

Brandi and Anthony - thanks SO MUCH - you guys are incredible. I had so much fun at your wedding... and I wish you all the very best. And a big shout out to Tammi, my Seattle-area second shooter and a friend of the couple. You're fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home