Thursday, June 19, 2008

How cool are we? AND A CHANCE AT $25!


KKP (Kate Kelly Photograph) is the proud owner of a brand spankin' new set of hot walkie talkies! How sweet is that? Now at weddings Angie (or one of my other fabulous second shooters) and I can communicate - often I'm with the bride while she's getting ready and Angie is with the groom, or vice versa. They'll be MOST useful in cases where brides and grooms don't want to see each other before the ceremony. They also will come in handy at our next MINI SESSIONS (October - stay tuned for details). I can shoot away until I hear the STOP command loud and clear from Angie! This is so funny but practical... we're stoked! Maybe we can find hot holsters or something for them! What do you think? Angie and I are wondering what our code names should be - the person who LEAVES A COMMENT WITH THE CODE NAMES FOR US
THAT "STICK" WILL EARN EITHER A $25 KKP GIFT CERTIFICATE OR AN iTUNES GIFT CERTIFICATE.... SPREAD THE WORD!

6 Comments:

Blogger jen ruth said...

I think Kate should be Hepburn and Angie should be Lansbury-both classy lady celebs from a classic era.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Nick Peckover said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Bill & Alisiha said...

Kool-Aid and Top Ramen- I heard this once with walkie-talkies and thought it was hilarious!!!!! :)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think the obvious choice would be "Maverick" (for Katie) and "Goose" (for Angie). :) I mean who doesn't love a Top Gun reference?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah@mommyinjapan said...

I think you should call yourselves Batman and Robin because then you would have the chance to say "Holy Wedding Cakes, Batman" and such!

6:42 PM  
Blogger The Wright Family said...

Angle and Zoom - then you can be the A to Z of Photography. :)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home