Friday, July 20, 2007

Congratulations Amy and Bryan!!


























This beautiful couple married at City Bible Church (Rocky Butte Campus) last month surrounded by a host of their family and friends. There are too many special details to recount them all here, so I’ll limit mention to my top seven: the gigantic bridal party, the amazing number of beautiful children, the awesome stage lighting during the ceremony, the transformation of Ivy Hall (reception site), Bryan’s song to Amy performed during the ceremony, the stunning, vibrant flowers and last but not least the drop dead gorgeous, radiant bride (inside and out). As I’m still under the great computer crash of 2007 curse, I am without my slideshow program, hence the large number of images above. Hope you enjoy…. And within a week I should be back up and running seamlessly… expect to see lots of cool slideshows (including Bryan and Amy’s and Brandi and Anthony’s). Amy and Bryan, thanks for having me as part of your day – it was a joy. I wish you both the very best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miller Family said...

I love, love, love these images!!! You are fabulous!!!!!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home