Friday, June 20, 2008

Missy + Chris























My heart has held a very special place for Missy since the first time I held her as an infant over 20 years ago! My darling cousin married Chris, the love of her life, a month ago on a GORGEOUS Portland afternoon at Krueger's Farm on Sauvie Island amongst their beloved family and friends. Their day was perfect. I am SO VERY HAPPY for these two and can't wait to see them grow in life and love together. Thank you SO MUCH, Uncle Ken, Aunt Aimee, Jess, Ben, Missy and Chris - enjoy the Slideshow - and I can't wait for the "month after" portrait session we get to do next time you're in town!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Stumbled on your blog. Great, fun photos.

4:16 PM  
Blogger james said...

Really ver beautiful blog. The Photos are really amazing.

http://www.photo-recovery-software.com/

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home